“Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” – Miriam Beard

Friday, June 29, 2012

A week home, now off to the Dominican Republic!

Not even a week after being home from Australia we were jet setting as a family to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic for a week for Amanda's Graduation trip! Man I had never been in so many airports or planes in my entire life, and on top of that going from one suitcase to another extremely jet lagged. I didn't know what day it was let a lone the time, but I was so excited to get some family time finally! We landed in the Dominican and it was all a blur, took a taxi to our hotel and could not believe the size of the place, we were staying at the new Palace Resort, affiliated with the Hard Rock Cafe, it was MASSIVE! All I wanted to do was sleep and for the next 24 hours all i did was lay out, eat, but mostly sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment